Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Jobs (2013)

This movie was watched on December 30th 2023.

At first I was skeptical about Ashton Kutcher playing Steve Jobs but I think he was perfectly picked for the role and the more I looked at Ashton the more he did look like jobs.

I really enjoyed the music throughout the whole entire movie as well.

The movie was done very very well and so is the cinematography and I think the runtime for the movie is just perfect.

The movies cast all did a very good job I especially enjoyed how well Kutcher portrayed jobs so we could all see what life was like at apple.

The rest of the cast also did an amazing job in there roles I especially enjoyed the role that Josh gad played.

I really enjoyed the movie and would definitely watch it again if I was in the mood to watch a biography esque movie and would recommend it also.

I rate the movie 7 out of 10 or 3 out of 5 stars and I will see you all in the next review.


-Skye




 

No comments:

Post a Comment