Friday, December 29, 2023

John Wick Chapter 3: ParaBellum


 This movie was watched on December 24th 2023.

The action fights to start this movie was just amazing especially the knives scene.
It was a surprise to see Halle Berry in the movie as she does look really good.
The fight scenes of this movie are amazing but I feel throughout the whole series they basically use the same fight scene moves. But as far as the first three movies go I will definitely watch these again in the future because the movies were amazing and I feel out of the first three that I watched this one had the best action fight scenes in my opinion I also can't imagine how much physical energy it took to film these movies. And like I said before Keanu Reeves was the only person perfect for this role I personally think nobody else could have done it better.

I do recommend this movie if you have not ever seen it before and I would give it a 8 out of 10 and a four out of five stars and I will see you all in the next review which will either be The Departed or Blood Diamond.

-Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment