Saturday, December 30, 2023

The Departed (2006)

 


This movie was watched on December 29th 2023.

I am not going to lie I did not realize how it started the cast was for this movie and it was a surprise to see Anthony Anderson in the movie as well.

I really love Jack Nicholson in this role.

I will like to say though I think the flip phone thing was getting annoying after a little while the only issue I had with this movie also is it played like I was reading an audiobook.

Leonardo DiCaprio was really good in this role as well so with Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon and everybody else did well with their roles as well.

This is a very good movie and I will watch it again sometime in the future so I do recommend everybody to watch it at least once in their life and I would give the movie a solid 8 out of 10 or 3 out of 5 stars.

And I will see you all in the next review


-Skye





No comments:

Post a Comment